– 2 Dozen Blue Crabs Seasoned and Steamed
– 1 Stick Butter
– 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub.
– Prepare Smoker for indirect cooking at 250-275⁰ with pecan wood for flavor.
– Place Full Size Aluminum Pan filled half way with water on lower cooking grate. Water Pan should be between cooking grate and heat source for steam.
– Arrange Steamed Blue Crab on cooking grate and smoke for 15 Minutes.
– Melt Butter and add dry rub, stir to combine
– Baste Blue Crab with butter mixture after 15 minutes cook time.
– Continue to smoke until crabs are thoroughly heated about 30 minutes total cook time. vServe with additional BBQ Rub, Drawn Butter, and Vinegar Dipping Sauce* Vinegar Sauce for Crab
– ½ cup Champagne Vinegar
– 1 Tablespoon finely chopped Sweet Vidalia Onion
– 1 teaspoon Coarse Ground Black Pepper
Mix the above ingredients together and store in refrigerator a couple hours before serving.