Memphis Style Rendezvous BBQ Pork Steaks
Vegetable oil 2 Tablespoon
Pork steaks 5
Seasoning 6 Tablespoon, Rendezvous famous seasoning
Barbecue sauce 6 Tablespoon, Rendezvous
1. Prepare the Mojoe Griddle and heat it up.
2. Grill the pork steaks on the griddle by flipping and cooking on both sides. Cook until the steaks were perfectly brown on both sides and a crust is formed.
3. Take the steaks off heat and wrap them in an aluminium foil and let it rest.
4. Place the steaks on the grill grates and cook on indirect heat. Liberally sprinkle rendevous famous seasoning on the steaks. Cook at 240 F grill temperature.
5. After about 45 minutes of cooking. Stack the steaks on top of each other and place a water pan at the bottom of the grill. Cook until the internal meat teperature reaches upto 190 F.
6. Spread barbecue sauce over the steaks. Cook for 10 minutes, flip and sauce the other side as well.
7. Cook for some more time and then take the steaks off.
8. Place the steaks on a platter and serve.
Source: Smoky Ribs BBQ & Southern Cuisine