– Slice the zucchini’s in to thin strips, half the size of a zucchini
– Make grillmarks on the zucchini, Don’t grill the to cook, they taste better raw.
– Grill the point peppers till blackened
– Let them cool down in a plastic bag this way it is easy to remove the skin.
-After you have removed the skin, chop the point and chilli peppers fine
– Mix with the cream cheese and add salt and pepper to taste.
– Cut the smoked slamon into thin strips
– Spread some cream cheese on the salmon strips and roll them up.
– Roll the salmon in to a zucchini strip
– Insert some chives for decoration.