Chargrilled Oysters Ingredients:
– 1 Dozen Raw Oysters
– 8oz Salted Butter softened
– ¼ cup Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
– 2 Cloves Garlic minced
– 2-3 Lemon wedges
– 1 Tablespoons Italian Leaf Parsley
– 1 teaspoon Killer Hogs AP Rub
Directions for Chargrilled Oysters:
1. Prepare Big Green Egg or other charcoal grill for direct cooking temperature should be 475-500⁰.
2. Allow the butter to soften to room temperature. Once soft mix in the remaining ingredients.
3. Place freshly shucked oysters directly on grill grate and cook for 3-4 minutes just until the liquid in the oysters starts to bubble.
4. Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon of butter mixture onto each chargrilled oyster.
5. Cook an additional 3-4 minutes or until the tops are slightly browned and the sides of the oyster start to curl.
6. Carefully remove from grill, top with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and hot sauce. Enjoy!