– Wagyu T-Bone +/- 1 kg
– Maldon salt flakes
– Fermented pepper corns
– Set up your barbecue or smoker for smoking
– Smoke the steak over indirect heat with a temperature of 110 Celsius or 225 Fahrenheit until the core temperature has reached 118 degrees Fahrenheit or 48 Celsius.
– Pre heat a cast iron skillet
– Sear the steak on a cast iron skillet unitl the core temperature has reached 130 Fahrenheit or 54 degrees Celsius.
– Let the steak rest for at least 5 minutes
– Slice and serve with fermented peppercorns