- Cut chicken wire into a square with a rounded edge.
- Fold chicken wire into a horn shape and use your twine to string it shut.
- Bend the wire into a horn shape.
- Wash well with soap and water to ensure and debris and dust are cleaned off. Dry
- Wrap horn with aluminum foil
- Open four packs of bacon and separate the slices to make them easy to grab individually as you build your horn
- Start wrapping at the tip. Use toothpicks to hold the bacon in place
- For the cornucopia lip, fold slices of bacon in a zig zag pattern
- Put it in the grill (325 degrees) for 30 minutes
- At 30 minutes, gently flip cornucopia over.
- Bake at 325 degrees for another 30 minutes
- Let bacon cornucopia rest for 3-5 minute, then gently remove and discard toothpicks
Adapted from recipe Here.
Source: Epic Meal Time