That something so easy can taste so good. This is typical BBQ recipe wich can not fail, can be prepared in advance and always socres! Its a bacon chicken pork sausage roll.
– Chicken leg
– Pork sausage (filling)
– Dry rub
– Olive oil
– De-bone your chicken leg
– Lay out some tinfoil
– put olive oil on the tinfoil
– put dry rub on the tinfoil
– place the bacon strips on tinfoil
– Lay the deboned chicken leg on the bacon
– Lay the pork sausage filling on the chicken
– Wrap the whole thing in to a nice roll.
– Cook it over indirect heat at 200 degrees celsius or 400 deg fahrenheit for about 20 minutes.
– Unwrap it
– Grill it until the bacon turns crisp